Vulcanite encased Pan Am Temple of Music 1901 Pan Am Exposition, Buffalo, NY
This "Coin Links Page" is designed to provide links a variety of information on
encased coins or encased cents as well as to Numismatic Clubs and other Numismatic websites of interest.
If you would like a link to your site placed on this page Submit it to
Encased and Token Sites
- National Token Collectors Association (NTCA) - The National Token Collectors Association (NTCA) is as an educational,
nonprofit organization which furthers the hobby of collecting merchant trade tokens, disseminates historical and educational information about tokens
- Tokencatalog.comThis site is an online catalog of tokens. User contributed images, with catalgoing by state, city and type.
- Token and Medals Society (TAMS) - is an educational and non-profit organization devoted to furthering the exonumia field consisting of all forms of tokens, medals, badges and other items of a related nature.
- Worldwide Bi-Metallic Collectors Club (WWBC) - The Worldwide Bi-Metallic Collectors Club (WBCC) is the Internet gathering place for collectors interested in Bi-Metallic and Tri-metallic Coins, Medals, Tokens, Encased Coins, Ecus and Euros.
- WBCC Encased - collection of images of encased US coins.
- History of Bimetallic Coins - An interesting look at bimetallic coins and their history.
- PCGS on Bimetallic - PCGS article on bimetallic coins
- 20th Century North American GOOD LUCK COINS - Collector site on all types of "Lucky Coins" including encased.
Speciality Collecting Organizations
- American Israel Numismatic Association - The American Israel Numismatic Association is a cultural and educational organization dedicated to the study and collection of Israel's coinage, past and present, and all aspects of Judaic numismatics.
- Full Horn Buffalo Nickel Club - The intent of this site is to To further educate the reader on the subject of the Buffalo Nickel and provide a location whereby collectors and dealers who are interested in the Buffalo Nickel can share their knowledge.
- International Association of Professional Numismatists - The IAPN is a non-profit organization of the leading international numismatic firms founded 1951. The objects of the Association are the development of a healthy and prosperous numismatic trade conducted according to the highest standards of business ethics and commercial practice.
- John Reich Collectors Society - The purpose of the John Reich Collectors Society (JRCS) is to encourage the study of numismatics, particularly United States gold and silver coins minted before the introduction of the Seated Liberty design, and to provide technical and educational information concerning such coins.
- The Numismatic Bibliomania Society - The Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS) is a non-profit educational organization founded in 1980 to support and promote the use and collecting of numismatic literature.
- Professional Numismatists Guild - PNG is a non-profit organization of the country's top rare coin and paper money experts, dedicated to today's collector and investor.
- Society of Paper Money Collectors - A society of collectors of paper money.
- Society of Silver Dollar Collectors - An association of collectors whose primary focus is to encourage research and enjoyment in U.S. silver dollar varieties.
- U S Mexican Numismatic Association - Founded during the May 1997 International Numismatic Convention held in Mexico City, it was decided to form a numismatic association in the United States, devoted to Mexican Numismatics.
- World Bi-Metallic Collectors Club - The Worldwide Bi-Metallic Collectors Club was started in September of 1996 for those collectors interested in Bi-Metallics to pool their information and communicate with like minded collectors.
National, State Organizations and Club Sites
- ANA - The American Numismatic Association a nonprofit, educational organization chartered by Congress - is dedicated to the collection and study of coins, paper money, tokens and medals, and was created for the benefit of its members and the numismatic community.
- ANS - American Numismatic Society - The mission of The American Numismatic Society is to be the preeminent national institution advancing the study and appreciation of coins, medals and related objects of all cultures as historical and artistic documents, by maintaining the foremost numismatic collection and library, by supporting scholarly research and publications, and by sponsoring educational and interpretive programs for diverse audiences.
- Ancient Coin Club of Chicago - Meeting monthly to discuss ancient coins and related issues.
- Calumet Coin Club - One of the oldest continuously operating coin clubs in the U.S. since 1939.
- CNA - Canadian Numismatic Association, the national numismatic organization of Canada.
The C.N.A. is a non-profit educational organization formed in 1950 for the study of Canadian coins.
- Cedar Rapids Coin Club - Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. A local non-profit club meeting monthly (except July) to discuss topics of numismatic interest.
- Chicago Coin Club - The Chicago Coin Club was founded in 1919. The objective of the club is to persue numismatic knowledge through the study and research of coins. currency, medals, tokens, and other related items.
- Evansville Coin Club - The Evansville Coin Club serves the Evansville, IN area, meeting monthly featuring an educational speaker and a fun coin auction.
- FUN (Florida United Numismatists) - FUN is a State of Florida chartered, non-profit organization dedicated to the education and enrichment of numismatics in Florida and beyond.
- ILNA - Illinois Numismatic Association - ILNA's was founded in 1959 and it's principal goals are to promote the hobby among the young and to serve the membership.
- ISNA - The Indiana State Numismatic Association (ISNA) is a statewide organization established in 1958 and now encompassing a statewide membership of over 500. ISNA's goal is to promote and advance the knowledge of numismatics along the educational, historical and scientific lines in all its various branches; to acquire and disseminate trustworthy information pertaining to such topics and to promote greater interest in the field of numismatics.
- INA - Iowa Numismatic Association is a non-profit, educational organization founded in 1938.
- JCNS - Johnson County Numismatic Society is a non-profit club devoted to the hobby of coin collecting. Club meetings are held in Lenexa, Kansas, just southwest of the Kansas City, Kansas area.
- Lincoln Coin Club - Lincoln (Nebraska) Coin Club offers meeting information, past newsletters and a variety of numismatic links.
- MNS -The Missouri Numismatic Society is an educational society. The primary focus of each meeting is a program presented by one the members covering a topic of interest to the club.
- MSNS - Michigan State Numismatic Society - Founded in 1956 to promote numismatics in Michigan.
- Milwaukee Numismatic Society - The Milwaukee Numismatic Society (MNS) is a non-profit, educational organization which was founded on October 29th 1934.
- Old Fort Coin Club- One of Indiana's oldest coin clubs, having served the northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio region for over fifty years.
- OSNA - Ohio State Numismatic Association
- The Omaha Coin Club -Nebraska's oldest Numismatic organization. Founded 1934. Meeting information and photos.
- TSNS - Tennessee State Numismatic Society - The objectives of this organization are to promote, extend and protect numismatic activity throughout the state, and to foster and encourage the study of numismatics in all its forms and branches; to assist in bringing about better cooperation between all persons interested in numismatics in the state.
- Will County Coin Club - Will County Illinois club meeting in Joliet, Illinois.
Other Online Numismatic References
- Krause Publications Publisher of "Numismatic News", "Coins", "Coin Prices" and "Bank Note Reporter".
- CoinWorld Home of "Coin World" online edition.
- NumisMaster Online coin pricing database and news source. (From Krause Publications)